[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.8 and corosync's cpg service?

Mike Edwards pf-pacemaker at mirkwood.net
Tue May 21 12:14:10 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:15:56AM +1000, Andrew Beekhof babbled thus:
> cpg_join() is returning CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN here.
>
> Jan: Any idea why this might happen?  Thats a fair time to be blocked for.

Looks like the problem was with the udpu transport.  Switching to udp
let pacemaker start.

I've also noticed that multicast fails to work in this environment,
though whether the issue lies with our switches, Vmware, or CentOS 6
itself, I'm unsure as of yet.

Thanks Andrew.

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy