[Pacemaker] Loss of ocf:pacemaker:ping target forces resources to restart?

Andrew Widdersheim awiddersheim at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 20:47:16 EDT 2013

I attached logs from both nodes. Yes, we compiled 1.1.6 with heartbeat support for RHEL6.4. I tried 1.1.10 but had issues. I have another thread open on the mailing list for that issue as well. I'm not opposed to doing CMAN or corosync if those fix the problem.

We have been using this setup or very similar for about 2-3 years. Florian Haas actually came to our company to do a training for us when he was still at Linbit and this is how we set it up then and have continued to do so since.

We have never had an issue up until this point because all of our clusters in the past were setup so that connectivity was required and it was expected that resources would shut down during an event like this.