[Pacemaker] clvmd start times out

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed May 15 09:12:51 EDT 2013

Hello Machel

Thanks, so let me understand, i never use gentoo, what happen if you start
your cluster with just one node? if you see this error "Unable to obtain
global lock" this is because glock is provide by dlm and for clvmd
communicate with dlm need lock type 3

This is what know, this is same on suse 11 and redhat

Thanks