[Pacemaker] Pacemaker/Corosync on Ubuntu 12.04

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Wed May 1 18:21:59 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Robert,

I have also been using Ubuntu 12.04 for Corosync/Pacemaker clusters. I've found
that the feature series (1.1.x) of Pacemaker has too many changes/bugs to be used
in a production environment, so I am waiting for the next stable series, 1.2.0. I
have also been working to build updated packages of Corosync and Pacemaker for
Ubuntu 12.04, which you can find in this PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~asmartin/+archive/cluster-stable

The Corosync 2.x series has some important improvements regarding quorum and
membership data, so it is the version I would prefer to use in clusters going
forward. See this article for more information:
http://blog.clusterlabs.org/blog/2012/pacemaker-and-cluster-filesystems/

Thanks,

Andrew