[Pacemaker] Disabling failover for a resource

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Mon May 27 03:19:41 EDT 2013

Hello,

	I have configured a active/passive cluster for my dovecot server. Now I
want to add to it a resource for running the backup service. I want this
resource to be run on the same node that the dovecot resource, but I
don't want it to produce any failover. I mean, if dovecot resource is
move to another node, then it should be moved too; but it the backup
resource fails, then nothing has to be done with other resources.

	Is it enough for this just disabling monitoring in the resource?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática