[Pacemaker] pacemaker colocation after one node is down

Wolfgang Routschka wolfgang.routschka at drumedar.de
Wed May 15 15:30:18 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

one question today about colocation rule on a 2-node cluster on scientific linux 6.4 and pacemaker/cman.

2-Node Cluster

first node haproxy load balancer proxy service - second node with postfix service.

colocation for running a group called g_ip-address (haproxy lsb-resouce and ipaddress resource) on the other node of the postfix server is

cl_g_ip-address_not_on_r_postfix -inf: g_ip-address r_postfix

The problem is now that the node with haproxy is down pacemaker cannot move/migrate the services to the other node -ok second colocation with lower score but it doesn´t works for me

colocation cl_g_ip-address_on_r_postfix -1: g_ip-address r_postfix

Whats my fault in these section?

How can I migrate my group to the other if the master node for it is dead?

Greetings Wolfgang