[Pacemaker] booth is the state of "started" on pacemaker before booth write ticket info in cib.

Xia Li xli at suse.com
Thu Jan 31 01:05:41 EST 2013

Hi Yuichi

I create two patches trying to fix this issue.

In these patches, expand lockfile() to let it not only record the daemon pid,
but also record daemon starting status(include "starting" and "started") .
At the same time, modify the logic of the controld RA, so that it can read
that status and return more precise result.

Would you mind testing it to see if it works for you?

Regards,
 Xia Li

<CAMb0o5J2JS3earuk5Z++O+z7p5f+5z=mMwzRNA7H+5nzeCtJJA at mail.gmail.com>, Yuichi