[Pacemaker] Howto recover from unclan (online)

Kashif Jawed Siddiqui kashifjs at huawei.com
Wed Jan 16 09:05:13 EST 2013

Hi Dejan/Andrew

Can you list down the possible scenarios in which the Node state changes to online (UNCLEAN).

I have encountered this few times, but I would like to know the possible scenarios for reproducing the same.

Regards,
Kashif Jawed Siddiqui

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!