[Pacemaker] Ordering resource groups

aRaviNd ambadiaravind at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 02:08:25 EST 2013

Hi,

Yes i am using crm to configure.

Below is the configuration i tried

group icinga_svc mysql ido2db icinga
group ocfs_fs dlm o2cb clvm vg1 ocfs2-1 ocfs2-2
clone ocfs-clone ocfs_fs \
        meta interleave="true" target-role="Started"

crm(live)configure# order svc_aftr_fs inf: ocfs_fs icinga_svc
crm(live)configure# commit
crm_verify[13679]: 2013/01/11_07:57:29 ERROR: unpack_order_template:
Invalid constraint 'svc_aftr_fs': No resource or template named 'ocfs_fs'
Errors found during check: config not valid
Do you still want to commit?

Clone configuration is used for making the ocfs filesystem available on
both the nodes at same time.

I need the icinga_svc to start on first node only if the ocfs_fs is
available otherwise i need to start the services on second node.

This is what i am trying to acheive with above configuration.

Please let me also know if this can be configured in different way.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Aravind M D