[Pacemaker] Ordering resource groups

aRaviNd ambadiaravind at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:58:55 EST 2013

Hi,

I have configured 2 node cluster using pacemaker and corosync in Debian.
One resource group is configured for cluster filesystem ocfs2 which contain
resources dlm, o2cb, clvm etc. This resource group is cloned to run on both
the servers.

Another resource group is configured for service icinga with resources
mysql, ido2db and icinga.

I need to configure ordering constraint to start icinga resource group
after ocfs resource group.

But when i configure the ordering constraint it says no resource or
template by name ocfs resource group name.

Could you please let me know if it possible to configure ordering with
resource group.

If it is not possible how can i achieve the above configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Aravind M D