[Pacemaker] booth is the state of "started" on pacemaker before booth write ticket info in cib.

Yuichi SEINO seino.cluster2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:39:48 EST 2013

Hi Jiaju,

I have a suggestion about this issue. Could you revert the following commit?
https://github.com/jjzhang/booth/commit/4b00d46480f45a205f2550ff0760c8b372009f7f

Because the suitable log can't be output, we took in this fix. Even If
this commit is reverted,  the behavior of booth should not be affect.
And, this issue is more important than this commit.

Sincerely,
Yuichi

--
Yuichi SEINO