[Pacemaker] unknown error

and k not4mad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:00:32 EST 2013

Hi,

it might be historical logs, which appeared during your configuration
process (in case of commit not completed config) . Have you tried to clean
up resource (I mean "crm resource cleanup NGINX_HA") ?

Try then stop|start|migrate resource, are Filed action still present ?

BTW: Try look into /var/log/syslog, there should be more info if problem
occurs.

Regards,
Andrew