[Pacemaker] booth is the state of "started" on pacemaker before booth write ticket info in cib.

Yuichi SEINO seino.cluster2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:01:32 EST 2013

Hi Jiaju,

2013/2/22 Jiaju Zhang <jjzhang at suse.de>:
> On Wed, 2013-02-20 at 16:26 +0900, Yuichi SEINO wrote:
>> Hi Jiaju,
>>
>> I am testing this patch.
>> When a lockfile was removed, it seems that the stop of RA isn't a
>> intended behavior.
>
> I'm just curious how the lockfile was removed. Basically the existence
> of the lockfile shows one boothd is started, and prevent being wrongly
> started again. So the lockfile should not be removed intentionally by
> the admin.

I used how to run "mv" to the pid file.

 The other case also is the same situation. When we already run
"boothd -l other.pid" on node, the lockfile exists in the other place.
So, $lockfile doesn't exist in the start and stop of RA.

 I think that it is better to take account of  the existence of
lockfile or $pidnum, because /proc/cmdline may happen to fulfill this
if. For example, anything RA includes the check if pid is the empty.

anything_status() {
        if test -f "$pidfile"
        then
                if pid=`getpid $pidfile` && [ "$pid" ] && kill -s 0 $pid
                then
                        return $OCF_SUCCESS
                else
                        # pidfile w/o process means the process died
                        return $OCF_ERR_GENERIC
                fi
        else
                return $OCF_NOT_RUNNING