[Pacemaker] Putting a node to standby stops resources on the other node

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Wed Feb 20 15:04:24 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Your rule:
colocation backup_not_with_master -inf: master backup

requires that the cluster knows where backup is running to be able to place master.  Since backup wasn't running it couldn't put master anywhere.

Now:
colocation backup_not_with_master -inf: backup master

Master can run anywhere and backup must only run where master isn't.

HTH

Jake