[Pacemaker] Problems with corosync while forking processes during node startup.

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Feb 20 11:12:07 EST 2013

On 2013-02-19T16:23:12, Dan Frincu <df.cluster at gmail.com> wrote:

> > service {
> >          # Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
> >          ver:            0
>
> Change this to ver: 1, have pacemaker start from the init script.
> For more details on why you should use ver:1 read
> http://theclusterguy.clusterlabs.org/post/907043024/introducing-the-pacemaker-master-control-process-for

That's not supported on SLE HA. (Because it breaks rolling upgrades from
previous versions; we'll move to this post-SLE 11.)

This looks like a problem to raise a support request for.

Oh. Wait. corosync 1.4.5? That's compiled from source, right? In that
case, I'd at least recommend upgrading pacemaker too.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA