[Pacemaker] Monitor process, migrate only ip resources

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Tue Feb 19 09:12:51 EST 2013

Am Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 14:51:01 schrieb Grant Bagdasarian:
> Helllo Florian,
>
> Thanks!
>
> So basically when the kamailio process stops on the primary server, the IP's
> are migrated to the secondary server and kamailio is restarted on the
> secondary server, is that correct?

Basically yes. That is the function of the cluster software. But your lsb
script has to detect the failure of the kamillo software. Please check if

/etc/init.d/kamillo status

detects the error.

> Also, do when I manually restart
> kamailio back on the primary server, the IP's will automatically be
> migrated back to the primary?

No. The cluster controls the application and decides where to run which
resource. Do not start anything manually that the cluster controls. Use the
tools that the cluster offers: crm, ...

> What will happen with the kamailio process
> still running on the secondary server? Do I have to stop this one manually?

See above.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--