[Pacemaker] Is crm_gui available under RHEL6?

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Fri Feb 15 23:26:17 EST 2013

>>> I start to be nostalgic of 3 years ago pacemaker openais spirit
>>> and version 1.0.5....
>>> Today I confirm that for now it's risky to use pacemaker on Fedora18
>>> (don't
>>> know other distro)
>>> I just registered 2 nodes without any resources and systemd complaints
>>> everyday with corosync.
>>> softwares state reproduce developers emotion....
>>
>> Can you elborate?
>> I wasn't aware of any issues on fedora 18... I test there regularly
>
> I used LCMC to create a cluster with 2 nodes and an httpd clone which
> I selected the 2 nodes to run it but the resource never connect to the
> node
> and after a while I get
> Feb 15 23:09:29 node140 pengine[1953]:    error: crm_int_helper:
> Characters left over after parsing 'INFINITY': 'INFINITY'
>

> Regards

just saw also in log

Feb 15 23:16:22 node140 kernel: [ 8600.196850] stonith_admin[31740]:
segfault at 8 ip 000000340a4860f1 sp 00007fffef43f298 error 4 in
libc-2.16.so[340a400000+1ad000]
Feb 15 23:16:22 node140 abrt[31742]: Saved core dump of pid 31740
(/usr/sbin/stonith_admin) to /var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2013-02-15-23:16:22-31740
(1257472 bytes)
Feb 15 23:16:22 node140 abrtd: Directory 'ccpp-2013-02-15-23:16:22-31740'
creation detected
Feb 15 23:16:23 node140 abrtd: Generating backtrace
Feb 15 23:16:23 node140 abrtd: Duplicate: core backtrace

Regards

Franck