[Pacemaker] Is crm_gui available under RHEL6?

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Fri Feb 15 23:16:34 EST 2013

>>> In practice too :) Every new version of crmsh is going to be
>>> available there for the selected platforms. Along with
>>> resource-agents, cluster-glue, etc.

>>> Right, hawk is not built. Tim should be able to tell why.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Dejan

>> I start to be nostalgic of 3 years ago pacemaker openais spirit
>> and version 1.0.5....
>> Today I confirm that for now it's risky to use pacemaker on Fedora18
>> (don't
>> know other distro)
>> I just registered 2 nodes without any resources and systemd complaints
>> everyday with corosync.
>> softwares state reproduce developers emotion....
>
> Can you elborate?
> I wasn't aware of any issues on fedora 18... I test there regularly

I used LCMC to create a cluster with 2 nodes and an httpd clone which
I selected the 2 nodes to run it but the resource never connect to the node
and after a while I get
Feb 15 23:09:29 node140 pengine[1953]:    error: crm_int_helper: Characters
left over after parsing 'INFINITY': 'INFINITY'

Regards