[Pacemaker] Online add a new node to cluster communicating by UDPU

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue Feb 12 06:28:43 EST 2013

12.02.2013 14:11, Viacheslav Biriukov wrote:
> Why don't you use it? Do you know any issues with this method?

I just did not need it yet.

And, one also needs to check that it is possible to cleanly delete nodes
from a CIB (both configuration and status sections) and they do not
reappear there anymore (I recall related issues in the past when node
reappears in CIB after membership change). Hopefully that was fixed, but
I'm not sure. Also, as I do not play with cluster size changes right
now, I don't know exactly how does pacemaker currently deals with
dynamic change of number of clone instances.

May be Andrew or David can comment on this?

I must admit that it would be very nice to have dynamic membership
support polished in 2.0 :)

Vladislav