[Pacemaker] on-fail not effective as of Pacemaker 1.1

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 10:42:09 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Here's the commit.  I'm not sure what happened to the issue report.

commit 54266cb5095c68a3afac0be9be93718435352d47
Author: David Vossel <dvossel at redhat.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 12 12:26:30 2012 -0500

    Medium: pengine: cl#5058 - Fixes issue with on-fail option on operation being ignored.

    When the rc-code held in the lrm last failure status field refers to the
    action represented by the operation and operation_key values, not the
    operation and failure id values. When operation_key is present in the
    operation status, use that value over the id for the action key.

-- Vossel