[Pacemaker] crm_mon SNMP support

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Thu Feb 7 03:41:54 EST 2013

Le 05/02/2013 02:36, Andrew Beekhof a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Florian Crouzat
> <gentoo at floriancrouzat.net> wrote:
>> Le 01/02/2013 03:48, Andrew Beekhof a écrit :

>>> Is that something you'd like to include with pacemaker?
>>

>> Well, I'm really not sure it would be useful for anyone as it not generic at
>> all, and highly oriented for my needs.
>
> Looks pretty configurable to me.
>
>> Maybe it would fit better in an "example" section of Pacemaker_Explained
>
> That also works :)

Well, do as you please. I'm by no means able to choose :)

Not sure what you meant by "Is that something you'd like to include with
pacemaker?" but feel free to commit the script to any "extra" or
"script" folder in pacemaker sources, maybe remove my name and add the
required license(s) to it or just paste the few bash lines I produced to
the correct section of the correct documentation.

I did some polishing on the comments in the scripts since Chapter 7 of
Pacemaker Explained has been published
(http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-crmsh/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-notification-external.html)

--
Cheers,