[Pacemaker] Serious issue with booth for site failover

Yves Trudeau y.trudeau at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 6 11:24:08 EST 2013

Hi Lars,
    the site suposedly down was still able to send packet to the
arbitrator.  That caused the ballot number to be increased on the
arbitrator so the valid ballot from the surviving site was discarded in
acceptor_promise.  Although an operational mistake on my side, I wonder
if this can happen in a real world situation.

Regards,

Yves