[Pacemaker] SBD fencing - stonith plugin not installed

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Feb 6 03:52:18 EST 2013

On 2013-02-06T11:21:57, "Alexandr A. Alexandrov" <shurrman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I built everything from current sources (well, pacemaker is not exaclty
> current, see compilation problem thread), and now plugin works.

Excellent.

Note that there's also an updated version of sbd on
http://hg.linux-ha.org/sbd/ - the big advantage of that one is that it
comes with a pretty good manpage, even if I say so myself ;-)

> Now, how do I use it? I mean, the stonith sbd primitive. Did some search, not
> much info... Sometimes it is said that a clone resource should be created,
> sometimes - opposite (no clone resource).
> Do you have a simple example of colocation/order/grouping?

No clone, a simple primitive suffices:

primitive fencing stonith:external/sbd

That's all that's required in the CIB.

Regards,