[Pacemaker] booth is the state of "started" on pacemaker before booth write ticket info in cib.

Yuichi SEINO seino.cluster2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:46:53 EST 2013

Hi Xia,

I watched your patch. Probably, I think that this patch has a problem
with the following check. Do you need if "rv" is equal to 0? The lseek
man describes that the lseek return -1 if the lseek error happens.
Otherwise, lseek return the number of bytes. So, 0 may not be error.
And, this patch includes several "rv <= 0". What do you think about
it?

+ rv = lseek(fd, 0, SEEK_SET);
+ if (rv <= 0) {
+ log_error("lseek set offset to 0 error: %d: %s",
+ fd, strerror(errno));
+ }

Sincerely,
Yuichi