[Pacemaker] Listing all resources of a specific type

Donald Stahl don at blacksun.org
Tue Feb 19 15:42:21 EST 2013

Is there some way of listing all resources that use a specific
resource agent using crm shell?

For example:

# crm resource list
 stonith-sbd    (stonith:external/sbd) Started
 IP1 (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2) Started
 IP2 (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2) Started
 FS1 (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem) Started
 FS2 (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem) Started

I'd like to be able to filter by the resource agents- for example the
ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem agent.

Much like:
# crm resource list | grep ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem
 FS1 (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem) Started
 FS2 (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem) Started

Obviously I can use grep but I'd love to know if there were a native
way of doing this.

Thanks,
-Don