[Pacemaker] pacemaker + cLVM on Ubuntu Precise (12.04)?

Sven Arnold sven.arnold at localite.de
Fri Feb 15 07:21:12 EST 2013

Dear all,

apologies if this is the wrong list. I posted this question on linux-ha
but did not receive a response yet.

I would appreciate it very much if somebody would share his experiences
with ubuntu packages of pacemaker in combination with clvm (possibly on
top of iSCSI)

Thanks a lot,

Sven

-------- Original-Nachricht --------