[Pacemaker] different behavior cibadmin -Ql with cman and corosync2

Andrey Groshev greenx at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 26 23:13:48 EDT 2013

27.08.2013, 05:39, "Andrew Beekhof" <andrew at beekhof.net>:
> On 26/08/2013, at 3:09 PM, Andrey Groshev <greenx at yandex.ru> wrote:

>>>  Yes, the cluster puts back entries for all the nodes it know about automagically.

>>>  I'm assuming all three are configured in cluster.conf?
>>  Yes, there exist list nodes.
>>>  Since you're not included your config, I can only guess that your corosync.conf does not have a nodelist.
>>>  If it did, you should get the same behaviour.
>>  I try and expected_node and nodelist.
>
> And it didn't work? What version of pacemaker?

It does not work as I expected.
I figured out a way get around this, but it would be easier to do if the CIB has worked as a with CMAN.
I just do not start the main resource if the attribute is not defined or it is not true.
This slightly changes the logic of the cluster.
But I'm not sure what the correct behavior.

libqb 0.14.4
corosync 2.3.1
pacemaker 1.1.11

All build from source in previews week.