[Pacemaker] New action for resource running in multiple nodes

Adrián López Tejedor adrianlzt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 04:06:23 EDT 2013

Hi!

I am reading the corosync.conf man page.
Seems that I have to increase token and token_retransmits_before_loss_const.

token

This timeout specifies in milliseconds until a token loss is declared after
not receiving a token. This is the time spent detecting a failure of a
processor in the current configuration. Reforming a new configuration takes
about 50 milliseconds in addition to this timeout.
The default is 1000 milliseconds.

token_retransmits_before_loss_constThis value identifies how many token
retransmits should be attempted before forming a new configuration. If this
value is set, retransmit and hold will be automatically calculated from
retransmits_before_loss and token.
The default is 4 retransmissions.

I will try.
Thanks!