[Pacemaker] resource with colocation rule doesn't fail

Johan Huysmans johan.huysmans at inuits.be
Thu Aug 1 03:35:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a cloned resource and a resource group. They have a colocation
rule configured in such way that the resource group must be running
where the cloned resource is running.

When I stop the service in the cloned resource on 1 node, this appears
in crm_mon, however the resource group does not get moved to the other node.

When I start the service in the cloned resource on that specific node,
this gets updated in crm_mon, however this still appears in the logs as
stopped.

I attached the crm_report for this problem.

Thx!

gr.
Johan