[Pacemaker] crm shell on SLE_11_SP1

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Sep 27 05:12:43 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-27T09:30:12, Nikita Michalko <michalko.system at a-i-p.com> wrote:

> I did try to install corosync+pacemaker+ crm shell rpm's on the SLES11/SP1
> (64bit) from :
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-
> clustering/SLE_11_SP1/x86_64/
>  - with the small dependancy problem though:
>
> rpm -iv --test *.rpm
> error: Failed dependencies:
>         pssh is needed by crmsh-1.1.0-1.2.x86_64
>
> Where can I find the rpm for pssh?

https://build.opensuse.org/search ? ;-)

Though I'm told SUSE actually sells a packaged version called SLE HA,
and that an eval subscription can be found at
https://www.suse.com/products/highavailability/

The network:ha-clustering versions aren't necessarily well tested, and
don't map to the production code.

(You are aware that SLES 11 SP1 is no longer supported, unless you have
an LTSS contract, right?)

Best,
    Lars

--