[Pacemaker] pcsd.service

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Tue Nov 13 08:17:28 EST 2012

On 11/13/2012 07:04 AM, E-Blokos wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Jacobfeuerborn"
> <dennisml at conversis.de>

It looks like updates and updates-testing are both not up-to-date so you
probably have to get this directly from koji:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=13172

Not sure if it's a good idea to rely on pcsd at all though when it isn't
even technically released yet.

Regards,
  Dennis