[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 14:52:35 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Yes, introducing the new order constraint attribute would allow all this to be possible without the container object, but all the dependencies between the vm and the children would have to be generated in the constraint section (order and colocation constraints).  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  It is easier from an implementation standpoint, but puts a larger burden on the user.

Perhaps we introduce the order constraint attribute and the new lrmd work so remote monitoring will be technically possible (large configuration burden though).  Then we approach the container object as a syntactic shortcut similar to the group object later on if we want to.

-- Vossel