[Pacemaker] [corosync] Corosync 2.1.0 dies on both nodes in cluster

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Thu Nov 1 18:27:08 EDT 2012

Hi Angus,

I'll try upgrading to the latest libqb tomorrow and see if I can reproduce this behavior with it. I was able to get a coredump by running corosync manually in the foreground (corosync -f):
http://sources.xes-inc.com/downloads/corosync.coredump

There still isn't anything added to /var/lib/corosync however. What do I need to do to enable the fdata file to be created?

Thanks,

Andrew