[Pacemaker] Creating rules to migrate another group

Carlos Luna carlos.luna at openet.com
Thu Nov 15 02:35:04 EST 2012

Hello.

I have a task that I can't seem to figure out how to implement in PaceMaker.

I have two virtual ip resources and they are grouped together (colocated).  They
are initially started on node 1.

I have a group of resources (three servers and two databases) that are cloned on
nodes 1 and 2.  Both groups are running simultaneously.

The difficulty is I want to migrate the virtual ips to node 2 if any of the the
resources in the server group fail.  I do not want the cloned groups to migrate
at all.  I simply want traffic on the virtual ips to divert from one node to the
another.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Carlos