[Pacemaker] MS-Resource never gets promoted

Stallmann, Andreas AStallmann at CONET.DE
Thu Jun 28 11:08:48 EDT 2012

Hi Phil,

> Does your RA call crm_master? Otherwise you will have to include location constraints in your configuration stating where the resource can be promoted. See here:

It does... now. :-) Thanks for the hint.

> Maybe also run something like "crm_simulate -Ls | grep promotion" and verify that the promotion scores are positive on any node that should be capable of being master.

crm_simulate runs into a memory exception on my system. :-(

Still, thank's a lot for your help! You made it possible that I can go watching football tonight (it's the game before the big game, you know *grin*).

Cheers,

Andreas

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Directors: Anke H?fer