[Pacemaker] cmrd problem when building from source

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 15:47:33 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

I figured out what my problem was with crmd failing. The libcrmcluster.so file crmd was using was wrong.  I apparently had an old version of libscrmcluster in /usr/lib that I hadn't cleaned out.  The one I wanted crmd to use was in /usr/lib64/.  I guess it was defaulting to the one in /usr/lib/ that I didn't even know existed.

-- David