[Pacemaker] IP Range Failover with IPaddr2 and clone / globally-unique="true"

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Tue Jan 24 17:19:04 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Let's try that again with something useful!

I'm not an expert on it but...

unique_clone_address:
If true, add the clone ID to the supplied value of ip to create a unique address to manage (optional, boolean, default false)

So for example:
primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
    params ip="10.0.0.1" cidr_netmask="32" clusterip_hash="sourceip" \
    op monitor interval="30s"
clone CloneIP ClusterIP \
    meta globally-unique="true" clone-max="8"

would result in 8 ip's: 10.0.0.2, 10.0.0.3, etc.

HTH

Jake