[Pacemaker] IP Range Failover with IPaddr2 and clone / globally-unique="true"

Reid, Mike MBReid at thepei.com
Tue Jan 24 16:34:55 EST 2012

You would think so :) I waited 2-3x the monitor interval in hopes the
Failed resources would eventually be setup, but that was not the case. To
Dejan's point, I could have checked the logs to look for something more
specific, but I did not. I've not heard of ocf_tester, perhaps it could
shed some light on the behavior I was experiencing? Thanks for the tip!