[Pacemaker] Failed actions: ...not installed

Stallmann, Andreas AStallmann at CONET.DE
Tue Jan 24 07:49:04 EST 2012

Hi Vit!

> I guess that you also use disk which is mounted to /var/lib/mysql...

Well, no. The disk is mounted to /var, not to /var/lib/mysql, see output from mount:

/dev/sda5 on /var type ext4 (rw,acl,user_xattr)

> Did you try start and stop of mysql on machine, where was that disk mounted?

The disk is no shared volume, if that's what your suggesting.
Starting and stopping mysql works just fine, if done from the shell, on either of the two nodes.

MySQL was stopped (for sure) before I tried to start it from within crm. Conflicting access to /var/lib/mysql is not the problem here.

> After i did that, my problems disappeared.

Mine didn't. :-(

Still, thanks for your suggestions.

Andreas

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Directors: J?rgen Zender (Sprecher/Chairman), Anke H?fer