[Pacemaker] Configuring 3rd Node as Quorum Node in 2 Node Cluster

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Mon Jan 23 09:36:54 EST 2012

I think I will configure the 3rd (quorum) node in standby mode. In the near future I am looking into setting up 2 additional clusters (each of these are also 2-node clusters) and would like to use this same server as the quorum node for those clusters as well. Is this possible? If so, how do I have to configure heartbeat (or multiple instances of heartbeat) to join multiple clusters at once and act as the quorum node in each?

Thanks,

Andrew