[Pacemaker] Cannot Create Primitive in CRM Shell

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Mon Jan 9 17:06:13 EST 2012

Hi Jake,

I applied the fix you posted, rebooted my system, and I am now able to create primitives from the crm shell! I have confirmed that the ppa version of libglib2.0-0 is the one that is installed (2.24.1-0ubuntu1.1~ppa1).

I am not sure if it is a side-effect of this problem or not but shutting down the machines takes quite awhile - at least 5 minutes. During this time crmd prints a bunch of Pending (id: ...) statements for different resources in my pacemaker configuration. Eventually it times out and does restart, though it seems like this behavior could be improved.

Thanks!

Andrew