[Pacemaker] syslog full of redundand link messages

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Mon Jan 9 09:27:41 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Attila Megyeri
<amegyeri at minerva-soft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I might be taking something wrong, but,
>
> bindnetaddr: 10.100.1.255
>
> does not mean it will listen on this address, but will listen on every interface where this mask matches.
> This is just to make the config file simpler and common for all nodes in the same subnet.
>
> Or am I taking something terribly wrong?

As Dan states, what you configured looks more like a broadcast
address, not a network address. Assuming your boxes have IP addresses
of 10.100.1.x in a /24 subnet, the correct network address would be
10.100.1.0.

ipcalc is your friend, btw.

Cheers,
Florian