[Pacemaker] Resource "ping" fails on passive node after upgrading to second nic

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Mon Jan 9 09:16:34 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Senftleben, Stefan (itsc)
<Stefan.Senftleben at itsc.de> wrote:
> This is the cibadmin dump of the active one:
> http://pastebin.com/Yg4Jsaxy

You would see this in a "crm_mon -rf":

Failed actions:
    pri_ping:1_start_0 (node=lxds05, call=-1, rc=1, status=Timed Out):
unknown error

"Timed out" should be pretty self explanatory.

However:

> "corosync-objctl | grep member" brings no output on the nodes

combined with

> root at lxds05:~# cibadmin -Q
> Call cib_query failed (-41): Remote node did not respond

combined with

> Online: [ lxds05 lxds07 ]

... in other words, the totem member list being empty plus one node
saying it can't talk to the DC plus the DC listing both nodes as
healthy, looks positively odd. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to help a
lot more without being able to actually look at the box though; please
see the link in my sig block if interested.

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?