[Pacemaker] How to start resources in a Resource Group in parallel

manish.gupta at ionidea.com manish.gupta at ionidea.com
Tue Jan 31 02:46:40 EST 2012

Hi All,
  I am using pacemaker 1.0.11 + corosync 1.4.2 for a 2 node cluster
  I have configured one Group, which is having 12 resources,
  Ordered parameter is set to false but all 12 resource are not started
parallel.
  At a time only four resource started parallel.
  Resource 1,2,3,4 starts then 5,6,7,8 starts, then 9,10,11,12
  If 5 second sleep is their in Resource-Agent's start method.
  Then All the resources will start in 15 second.

  Please can you suggest how can I solve the same,

  It seems, only four thread starts at a time for a group's resource,

Regards
Manish