[Pacemaker] mass deletion of resources

Anton Melser melser.anton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:03:35 EST 2012

Hi,
I borked an install by trying to put in far too many resources - I
can't work out where these are stored, and there doesn't seem to be a
mass option to stop and then delete the resources - is this possible?
I am on Centos and removing the rpms didn't seem to do anything
(didn't get rid of the datafiles, and I thought it better to ask than
risk wasting huge amounts of time). Is it possible to do this easily
or will reinstalling be quicker and less hassle?
Cheers
Anton

--
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc
This will help you for 99.9% of your problems ...