[Pacemaker] Reloading a resource after a failover

Max Williams Max.Williams at betfair.com
Thu Sep 29 05:04:23 EDT 2011

Yes this is what I would like to do. Ideally have named as a clone and then have an order like this:
crm(live)configure# order named-service-clone-after-Cluster_IP inf: Cluster_IP:start Named_Service:reload
But it gives this error:
ERROR: bad resource action/instance definition: Named_Service:reload

Is there a way to achieve this?
Can I edit an RA file so that it takes reload as a action? If so, which file?
Or configure pacemaker to run an external command when a resource fails over or moves?

Many thanks,
Max