[Pacemaker] Do We Really Have to Put Everything on one Machine?

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:16:18 EDT 2011

Hello Florian,

Yes of course, that makes sense. Maybe I described my question
incorrectly. What I was trying to ask was can we have
only one pacemaker/openais instance handle all nodes in a cluster
(i.e., via health checks of each service). Most examples
dump everything directly on the nodes. I guess just as a quick how-to?

Thanks in Advvance,

Nick.