[Pacemaker] Controlling Stonith

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Thu Sep 1 06:22:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

Is there a way to control which node in the cluster stoniths which other node based on some sort of connectivity information (using the heartbeat network)?

Currently, in case one node in the cluster has network issues in its private/heartbeat network, both nodes try to reset each other. I would rather like the good node in the cluster reset the node with network issue based on connectivity information (similar to a ping resource or as such). Is this possible? If yes, is there a config example that I can look at?

Thanks,
Prakash