[Pacemaker] Location based on resource utilization

agutxi Agustin agutxisol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:41:39 EDT 2011

Thank you Andreas!
that's exactly what I was looking for :)
I guess I was stuck with the documents from the older release.

however, if you know the answer, I still would like to know (once I
posed myself the question, I'm curious) if it's a good practice to
mess with the CRM from the resource agents script code or not.

Regards,
agutxi