[Pacemaker] ldap: Failed actions ldap_monitor_0

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Sat Oct 15 20:41:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

> Check the slapd script for LSB clompliance ... there is also a brief
> description in the Pacemaker docs:

Allright, thanks.

> Is there a specific reason why you are using a cluster filesystem, with
> single primary DRBD setup, no fencing configured ... ?

Not really. I read some howtos, and used this filesystems 'cause people
were using this. And I thought a cluster-fs is more "stable" for this kind
of use, which sounds maybe a bit stupid (like the first reason...). Should
I enable fencing, or is the filesystem a "no go" at all for this kind of
use?

Thanks,
Georg